You can't leave Rome without experiencing Italy’s true essence and culture by tasting the authentic, delicious and world-famous food and wine it has to offer!
Join our food tour where a group of maximum 10 brothers/sisters will enjoy selected Roman dishes in four different locations which will allow you to taste the best of what Rome has to offer like a local and not a tourist.
In-between stops we will also discover some historical little gems.
A truly authentic experience for foodies!
We will take a romantic stroll under the starry evening skies of Trastevere and Campo dei Fiori, enjoying the following delicious treats:
1. Craft beer with 2 slices of pizza with warm porchetta and mortadella + 1 suppli
2. Trapizzino with the 1st glass of local wine
3. Handmade pasta with 2 more glasses of local wine
4. To finish an amazing all-natural ice cream or limoncello
Tours operate rain or shine
DURATION: 3 hours
DISTANCE COVERED WALKING: 2 miles
MEETING POINT: Campo dei Fiori - Giordano Bruno statue (meeting point)
TOUR SCHEDULE: 5-8 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
DRESS CODE: Casual wear and very comfortable walking shoes.
Requests for the same tour/date will be automatically combined into the same group!
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
To make a reservation fill out the booking form linked here (booking form)
● Once your booking is confirmed, a deposit of 65% will be required to secure your booking. Payment can be submitted only via Paypal or Transferwise/Bank Transfer
● Your deposit is fully refundable only if cancellation occurs up to 10 days prior to your scheduled tour! Within 10 days of your scheduled tour, the deposit is not refundable. Without a deposit, we are unable to guarantee your reservation.
● The balance due can be paid, once you are here, directly to the Tour Guide by card or cash.
In case of a multiple reservation, the entire balance for all tours booked, will be required by the Tour Guide at the beginning of first tour, by cash or card. In any case the balance will be fully not-refundable
Once the balance is paid, you will be issued a tax receipt