This tour requires a minimum of 4 adult participants!
You cannot leave Rome without getting to know Italy’s true essence and culture by tasting the authentic, delicious and world-famous food and wine it has to offer!
A small Food Group Tour of maximum 8 participants enjoying selected Roman dishes in four locations that allows you to taste the best of what Rome has to offer like one of its locals and not a tourist.
In-between stops we will also discover some historical little gems.
An authentic experience for foodies!
We will take a romantic stroll under the romantic evening skies of Trastevere and Campo dei Fiori, enjoying the following delicious treats:
1. Craft beer made in Rome with local tapas/appetizers
2. Trapizzino with our 1st glass of local wine
3. Handmade pasta with 2 glasses of local wine
4. To finish an amazing all-natural ice cream.
Tours operate rain or shine!
DURATION: 3 hours
DISTANCE COVERED WALKING: 2 miles
MEETING POINT: Campo dei Fiori - Giordano Bruno statue (see the map)
TOUR SCHEDULE: 5-8pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays only.
DRESS CODE: Casual wear and very comfortable walking shoes.
CAMPO DEI FIORI MARKET - www.anticofornoroscioli.it - BEST ITALIAN BAKERY 2022
www.trapizzino.it - TRAPIZZINO KINGDOM
TRASTEVERE - www.pastaevinoroma.it - HOUSE OF HANDMADE PASTA
www.otaleg.com - OTALEG 100% HOMEMADE NATURAL ICE CREAM
PRICE: 75 euros per person Children up to 5 years are free!
There are no extra costs or entry tickets required!
WE DO NOT OFFER PRIVATE TOURS!
Requests for the same tour/date will be automatically combined into the same group!
BOOKING POLICY: 2-3 weeks before the requested tour date, a deposit of 50% is required to confirm your booking - payment can be made via Paypal or Transferwise.
● This deposit is fully refundable if cancellation occurs up to 10 days prior to your scheduled tour.
● Within 10 days of your scheduled tour, the deposit is non refundable.
● Without a deposit, we cannot guarantee your reservation!
● The balance can be paid to your tour guide directly at the beginning of your scheduled tour by cash or credit/debit card.
Once the balance is paid, you will be issued a tax receipt